Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
Eid-ul-Fitr: Sunday, June 25, 2017
Based on the announcements by many Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and others that the crescent has been sighted. Hence in accordance with our global moon sighting policy, tomorrow Sunday, June 25, 2017will be the first day of Shawwal and the first day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
We strongly urge you to attend the first prayer session to avoid overflow at the second prayer.
EID PRAYER LOCATION #1
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park (bring your own prayer mat)
2100 Ave of the Stars, Cedar Park, TX 78613 [map]
Take the exit toward New Hope Dr. from toll road 183A N.
1st Prayer Takbir 8:30am; Prayer 9:00am led by Sh Yassir Fazaga
2nd Prayer Takbir 10:00am; Prayer 10:30am led by Mufti Umer Esmail
- Please bring your own prayer mat.
There will be no card board mats on the concrete floor in H-E-B Center.
- Parking is $10 at H-E-B Center. CASH ONLY. Please bring your pre-purchased parking tickets with you.
- It is H-E-B Center policy that every person coming into the building will go through a security screening process and metal detectors. Please arrive early to allow time for this process.
- Bags larger than 14″x14″x6″ and backpacks are not allowed inside the building.
- Please give yourself ample time to park and find space inside the prayer hall.
- Park in lots B or G and enter through the Main Entrance facing east.
EID PRAYER LOCATION #2
Quail Creek Plaza
9414 Parkfield Dr. Austin, TX 78758 [map]
(corner of Parkfield Dr. and W Rundberg Ln.)
Parking is free but space is limited. Prayer mats will be provided.
1st Prayer Takbir 8:00am; Prayer 8:30am led by Sh Nur Ahmad
2nd Prayer Takbir 9:30am; Prayer 10:00am led by Br Hasan Ali
We request community members to donate generously to help defray expenses for the Eid prayer and for facility rental costs. We ask Allah SWT to accept all your good deeds. We request your prayers and support in our endeavors.
Eid Mubarak from all of us.
Jazakum Allahu Khairun
- Islamic Center of Brushy Creek (http://www.icbrushycreek.org)
- Islamic Center of Greater Austin (http://www.austinmosque.org)
- Islamic Center of Lake Travis (http://www.iclaketravis.org)
- Islamic Center of Round Rock (http://www.roundrockmasjid.org)
- North Austin Muslim Community Center (http://www.namcc.org)
- Nueces Mosque (https://nuecesmosque.com)